Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handler’s resistance to corrosion — the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1” thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag® offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks — corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this unit’s all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag® B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Durable: Features a galvanized steel jacket coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.
Variable-Speed Air Handler
- Consistent Temperatures: Variable-speed motor technology aids in increased performance. This air handler runs at lower speeds for long periods of time resulting in consistent temperatures throughout the home and extra-quiet operation.
- Quiet Blower Technology: This air handler’s smooth blower on/off cycles result in extra quiet operation.
- Long-Lasting Exterior Protection: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel exterior of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
The B6VMMX, when properly matched with a Maytag® air conditioner or heat pump, offers energy-efficient performance. The air handler also includes innovative Micro-Channel coil technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
C7BHMX | Maytag® Indoor Evaporator Coil
- All-Aluminum Coil Design: Instances of corrosion can be a real pain for homeowners. That is why this coil is engineered using all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil technology.
- Get the Best Cooling Efficiency: For maximum efficiency ratings, pair this indoor coil with the correct air conditioner/heat pump and gas furnace models.
- TXV Installed at the Factory: This indoor evaporator coil already comes equipped with a thermal expansion valve. The TXV is able to provide precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
Complete your central cooling system with the C7BHMX indoor evaporator coil. For maximum cooling efficiency, pair this air handler with the correct cooling system (air conditioner or heat pump) and gas furnace. This coil comes with a factory-installed TXV for precise refrigerant control and sits on top of your gas furnace as a part of your central cooling system.
14 SEER High Efficiency
Up to 16 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Unfortunately, this model is no longer available. If you're interested in a similar model, check out the PSA1BF or CSA1BF.
- Lasting Exterior: The cabinet of this unit is durable and resistant. It is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Recognized as an ENERGY STAR Efficient Solution: ENERGY STAR is a government program that rates the efficiencies of various appliances. This air conditioner exceeds ENERGY STAR high-efficiency product requirements for central cooling in certain sizes and matches.
Single-stage, high-efficiency cooling performance are characteristics of the Maytag® M120 MSA6BF air conditioner. When properly matched with our coils and air handlers, you can expect dependable, lasting home comfort and cooling capabilities. If you are considering the MSA6BF, make sure you talk with your contractor about proper system matching. Not available in 5 tons. If you are looking for a 5 ton unit, check out the two-stage MSA4BF.
Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- This air conditioner is no longer available. However, if you are looking for a model that operates at similar efficiency levels, check out either the MSA1BD or CSA1BD.
- Available in Certain Areas: New, regional efficiency standards mean that this model can only be sold in northern climates. Talk to the HVAC professional in your area to find out if this unit is sold in your area.
- Durable Jacket: This air conditioner is built with a stainless steel jacket that provides exceptional corrosion resistance.
Dependable cooling is supplied by the PSA4BD air conditioner. When paired with select Maytag® coils or air handlers, this air conditioner can deliver up to 14-SEER cooling performance. It includes an innovative Micro-Channel coil for increased resistance against formicary corrosion. Ask your local Maytag® dealer about proper system matches and to get a quote.
C6 Coils - R-410A
- Premium Performance with Proper System Matching: Maximize efficiencies through correct system matching. When you pair this air handler with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil, you can achieve premium efficiency levels.
- Steel Protects Interior Components: To protect the cabinet from corrosion and damage, this model is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish.
- Factory Installed TXV: In order to provide precise refrigerant control under any load condition, this part comes equipped with a factory-installed, externally-equalized thermal expansion valve.
For leading cooling power, go with a dependable Maytag C6BH indoor evaporator coil. This type of coil sits on top of your furnace and completes your central cooling system. This model includes a factory-installed TXV.
80% AFUE Two Stage, Fixed Speed, High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Heating Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: Two-stage heating operation is a feature of this unit. This type of operation results in a better mix of air and more even temperatures.
- Powerful Efficiency: iSEER® technology can enhance your cooling unit’s efficiency. This model can boost the efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump by an additional SEER point.
- Promotes Quiet Operation:Ultra-quiet operation is made possible with the use of a high-quality, insulated blower compartment.
Combine the Maytag® M1200 PGC2TA or PGC2TK gas furnace with our coils and air conditioner or heat pumps and receive complete heating and cooling performance. These furnaces deliver standard-efficiency 80% AFUE heating and additional home comfort provided by the two-stage gas valve. This model not available in Canada.
80% AFUE Two Stage, Variable Speed, High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Increased Home Comfort: Two-stage heating operation results in exceptional temperature control and increased dehumidification assistance. Additionally, a variable-speed blower can reduce noise levels associated with operation and improve the filtration power of your unit.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Rely on the dependable furnace model for not just powerful heating, but a cooling efficiency boost as well. When this model is paired with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you can enjoy an additional SEER of cooling power due to the utilization of iSEER® technology.
- Premium Furnace Noise Levels: The insulated blower compartment improves system satisfaction. The insulation allows for very quiet operation.
The Maytag® M1200 PGC2TA-VS and PGC2TK-VS gas furnace models offer premium comfort and long-lasting dependability. These gas furnace models come complete with two-stage gas valves and variable-speed motors that increase comfort and efficiency — when paired with Maytag® coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. Additionally, this model is backed by an outstanding parts warranty when the unit is registered. This model not available in Canada.